- All pupils will achieve their full academic potential.
- All pupils will learn to be excellent ambassadors for our community with embedded core values and behaviours which promote themselves and St Cuthbert’s in a positive light at all times.
- All teachers will achieve their full professional potential.
Impact & Outcomes
- St Cuthbert’s will have a Progress 8 Score significantly above national average.
- The progress of all pupils in all subjects will be good and at least the minimum expected.
- All departments and teachers will be judged at least good through Quality Assurance
- Learning & Teaching will be judged at least good overall by any review or inspection.
Assessment and Reporting Policies